gemaker wrote Stormseal’s application for an Accelerating Commercialisation grant from the Australian Government, which won a $450K grant in 2016.
gemaker continues to provide Stormseal with commercialisation and marketing/PR advice and services for Australian and international markets.
The work has included:
- website redevelopment and social media campaigns
- successful US launch in 2018, with rapid uptake in target markets
- media liaison generating positive coverage in international publications and outlets
- government lobbying and liaison
- advertising, videos, display materials, brochures and email marketing
- applications that won Stormseal first place in the 2017 Anthill Smart 100, the Global Social Impact Award in the 2019 Australian Technology Competition, and the People’s Choice Award in the Global East Division of the 2022 QBE AcceliCITY Resilience Challenge.
Stormseal founder Matt Lennox said, “Within a very tight timeframe, the gemaker team absorbed our information dump, digested it and then dug deeper to ensure that they could present the best case for Government funding of our startup. Natalie and her crew devoted themselves to aiding Stormseal with extraordinary dedication and hard work.
“gemaker’s thorough research, strategic approach and high quality writing paid off: Stormseal was awarded a $450,000 ACG in April 2016. The importance of this funding to Stormseal cannot be overstated.
“We were so impressed that we subsequently appointed gemaker as Stormseal’s primary commercialisation advisors. gemaker has provided us with PR management and a wide range of marketing and communication services, as well as intellectual property advice and other business development support. They continue to refine our branding and messaging and are constantly seeking new opportunities to promote Stormseal’s success in Australia and overseas. We are extremely satisfied with their services and feel that these critical aspects of Stormseal’s development are in very safe hands.”