Farmbot engaged gemaker to prepare their successful submission for an Accelerating Commercialisation grant of $598K from the Department of Industry, Science and Technology – to develop their IoT monitoring and management products for agricultural applications.
To attract further investment, Farmbot needed to demonstrate sound risk management by developing a business continuity plan. To assist, gemaker:
- mapped the workflow of their operational processes including supply, production, sales, customer service, order management and fulfillment, customer faults, back office operations, etc
- identified interdepartmental dependencies, IT system dependencies and related inefficiencies, risks and opportunities
- documented operational processes step-by-step
- provided a template for supply chain analysis, to enable Farmbot to identify the risk and impact of any failure to supply
- delivered a draft business continuity plan.